So this recipe is a combo of two recipes I found. None of the regular old cotton candy martini recipes satisfied my need for a super kawaii cocktail so I made up my own.
Ingredients (makes one cocktail)
- 2 oz. Pinnacle (or similar) Cotton Candy Flavored Vodka
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Splash Grenadine
- Cotton Candy Pulled into small pieces
- Buttercream or Vanilla Frosting
- Rainbow Sprinkles / Non-Pareils
- For sprinkled rim, cover rim with buttercream or icing and dip in sprinkles
- Place one small piece of cotton candy in the bottom of each chilled martini glass
- Combine vodka, pineapple juice, and grenadine in martini shaker with ice
- Shake and strain into martini glasses
- Enjoy your kawaii cocktail responsibly! ;)
For an even more special cocktail, coat the rim with homemade cotton candy flavored buttercream frosting before dipping into sprinkles. This recipe was from a previous post I did on cotton candy cupcakes, find it here. Photo credit goes to rock-ur-party.tablespoon.com. Love it? Share it!
xo ♥ Aubree